Thankful



I have a lot to be thankful for this year...
First and foremost these two adorable little people. They may cause loss of sleep and make me feel like I am a full time referee, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
And my hubby, who is such an amazing man. Always there to take over the parenting duties when I need a little more sleep or need to get out with some friends. Not to mention, he always rubs my feet when I ask!
We have our health and for that I am infinitely thankful. There may have been some hiccups lately (hello, double ear infection!) but nothing major and for that I am thankful.
I am thankful for my little house that I love. Our street may have its share of crime, ok more than its share, but we have some great neighbors and live in a great neighborhood.
Then there are our families. Both equally amazing in their own ways. We really were blessed to be born into such great families (and marry into great ones too)!

The list could go on and on. For some reason, this year I have really reveled in thankfulness. Maybe I am just getting old growing up maturing, but I really feel thankful for this life I have been given.


And just so you know life isn't all peachy keen over here, here is the first photo we took. Isla is getting her two year molars at THIRTEEN MONTHS! She has been an awful mess. Two are mostly in and a third one broke through today. Hopefully she will get some relief soon and we will have a little more peace again soon as well.






Cause seriously, this picture about sums up my life the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails