Softees Soft Silicone Teether {Nuby Product Review}



What Nuby has to say:


The new Softees Soft Silicone Teether's unique textured design provides comfort to baby's delicate gums. It provides stimulus to the lips and tongue with promote the transition from nursing to chewing. Includes hygienic carrying case.




What I have to say:

Pros: Most importantly, it's BPA free. Also, it's small and round, thus easy for Isla to grasp. It's thinner than some of the other teethers we have, making it easier for Isla to both hold and chew on. Isla certainly enjoys gumming at the little nubbies on it. And I like that it comes with a carrying case, thus keeping it clean for little baby mouths! Also, given the material it is made out of (silicone), I found it very easy to clean. 

Cons: It's a teether that my kid likes, what can I really pick on?! The only thing I found was that the carrying case is hard to open. But I remedied that by squeezing both sides at the same time, then it pops right open. 

You can purchase the Softees Soft Silicome Teether online at www.BuyBabyDirect.com.


And here's a couple pictures of the teether in action. 



I did not receive any compensation for this post, although as part of this program I may receive items to sample or review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails