28 & 29 Weeks - Pregnancy Style

Its been hot and dresses have become my new best friend. They are so comfortable, stretch and help keep me cool. Its a win-win for everyone when I wear a dress.


Dress: Forever 21

Funny story about this dress. I have had this dress for years. When I first got it, I wore it at a party I was hosting at my house. The next week, paparazzi photos of Tori Spelling wearing the dress emerged. I sent them to my friends telling them how flattered I felt that Tori Spelling would wear the same $20 dress as me. Being the good great friends that they are, they responded letting me know how much better I looked in the dress. See? Great friends! Now here I am years later, squeezing into the dress while 7.5 months pregnant.

  
Dress: Liz Lange Maternity - Target
 Tank Top: Forever 21 Maternity 

This is another dress  I scored on clearance at Target, for $8. Such a deal. I would like to say that the second picture makes me laugh...my stomach is poking out on one side and my butt is on the other. Thankfully they aren't even with each other. That would look really tragic.

Tank Top: Topshop Maternity
Gauchos: Old Navy Maternity
Shoes: Reef

We started on the baby's room, which brings joy to my heart.  Actually getting prepared makes this feel real but also makes me feel prepared. We painted one wall in the baby's room red. The room is going to be done in red, white and brown. I found a Pottery Barn rocker on craigslist for super cheap and we picked it up this weekend. In fact, when we went to pick it up, the lady gave us a ton of clothes for Connor (good clothes) and gave Connor a ride on toy too. It was a score for everyone. Next on the list is finishing painting the crib, which Ian is doing. In the next week or so, things should start taking shape...maybe then I will be willing to share a sneak peak of the room.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thrifting queen! You deserve a crown.
    If/When I ever get pregnant, I'll be back to these posts for inspiration. You're just the most darling pregnant woman ever. You look great in everything! Casual, flowy, chic, dressed up...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails