How Are You Feeling?

Five days overdue. FIVE DAYS!!!

Every time someone asks me how I am feeling, or if I am feeling any signs, I feel like grabbing them and punching them. Yes, this is a little drastic, but I thought all of this pregnancy stuff was going to be over by now. I thought I was going to have a baby in my arms last week...and it is still inside me. What gives, baby?!?

I have been walking nonstop. Ian even came home in the middle of the day today to take me on a walk...yes, it was appreciated, and yes, it also made me feel a bit like a dog. Ian said when he showed up at work today, people kept saying to him, "We didn't expect to see you here today." Good thing I wasn't there...I would have resorted to physical violence.

Ian says I have been a little bit on edge the last couple days...but I haven't yelled, so that is good. I will say that I almost lost it yesterday when we went to get coffee. The place was so disorganized and it was just pissing me off. I wanted to tell the workers what I thought of the whole thing, but I decided not to...I think that was probably a good decision.

Now for when this will all end. Every night I go to bed hopeful I will wake up in labor (I know, I am nuts!). And every morning, I am slightly disappointed to be woken up by my alarm and to find that nothing has changed. I don't want to be induced. I want this baby to come on its own accord. I just wish that timing was last week and not some date in the very distant future!

Oh, and I realize I am irritable...you try sitting here five days past your due date and tell me how you would feel!!!

7 comments:

  1. Girl, I think you are completely valid in your feelings!! Remember just fashionably late! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the personality of Baby G is already surfacing - but your frustration and your irritability are valid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heard your dad asked the question this morning...I'll slap him for you :)


    by the way love the new look of the blog, I see you found a way to fill your time since you couldn't reorganize Starbucks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Lisa, I responded by telling him I felt like punching him!!! I am always the nice daughter! I was actually laughing telling my mom I think now everyone is scared to ask me the question...scared I will go off on them...makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just saying hi, not asking anything.............

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, how are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes... that was from me...Love you Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails